Not a CPA or Tax Adviser?

We no longer support non-professional tax advisers.

If you need an IRS reasonable compensation salary study, we encourage you to contact your tax adviser. Preparing a reasonable compensation opinion is a difficult engagement. It requires specialized technical knowledge as well as intimate business intelligence. Your tax adviser may want to collaborate with our CPA firm. Please feel free to direct them to our website.